Reporting to the police. If you’re thinking of reporting sexual misconduct or domestic violence to the police, here is a useful Rights of Women guide to understand the process of criminal investigation.
Rape Crisis have produced a useful list of things to think about when reporting to Police which may be of further interest. 
Report the incident anonymously. You can call crime stoppers at any point on 0800 555 111 or use their online form. 
If on public transport in London. You can report to TfL

It’s important to note that anyone can experience bullying, harassment, sexual violence, and domestic abuse. There are various forms of specialist support for survivors both at UCL and beyond.

UCL Support for Students 

It’s important to take care of yourself. There are a range of different support services at UCL that you may wish to contact.
Student Support and Wellbeing (SSW) offer confidential and non-judgemental space for students to discuss any issues that may be affecting their ability to study including adjustments to study/and or UCL accommodation; special exam arrangements and signposting or direct referrals to further support. SSW can refer students directly to Rape Crisis and Survivors UK for therapeutic support. For drop-in sessions and appointments, please come to the Student Support & Wellbeing Student Enquiries Centre, First Floor, Student Centre, Gordon Street, WC1E 6BT.
For general enquiries call +44 (0) 20 7679 0100 or Get in touch with us through askUCL   

SSW's Student Psychological and Counselling Services provide short-term counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy, psychiatric support and psycho-educational groups to help you deal with a range of personal, emotional and psychological concerns.
For general enquiries call +44 (0) 20 7679 1487 or Get in touch with us through askUCL.

Students' Union UCL Advice Service offer a free, confidential and independent advice service. They can support and assist UCL students with a range of issues including academic, housing and accommodation, safety, employment, money and debt. The advice service is a Hate Crime Reporting Centre, where students can report incidents of hate crime and seek support from an advocate. To get in touch with the Advice Service call 020 7679 2998, email or fill out their online form.  


There are two ways you can tell us what happened